Jetcam International s.a.r.l.
JETCAM was started in 1986 to develop and market software systems for computer numerical control programming of punching and cutting machines used in sheet metal fabrication and composite cutting. It was started as a response to the time consuming and error-prone practices then being used for this work and the guiding principles of the company ever since have been to develop systems that:
- Are very easy to learn and use without compromising functionality
- Are exceptionally reliable and trouble-free
- Can handle just about any type of job on just about any type of machine (covering punch, laser, plasma, waterjet and routing technologies)
- Allow jobs to be moved from one machine to another without reprogramming
- Incorporate innovative features to get the absolute best performance out of machines of all ages
- Produce results extremely quickly
- Truly automate the process of CNC code generation from CAD drawing files
JETCAM supports punching, laser, waterjet, plasma, oxyfuel, routing and composite knife cutting CNC machines.
+44 (0)870 760 6469
Sheet metal news, fabrication exhibitions, software, cnc, hardware, forums and tutorials.