Alpha Manufacturing’s state of the art 3 axis machining centre allows us to machine ultra-complex profiles and shapes in a variety of materials with unbeatable accuracy. To achieve this, we use:
The VTC-300 C II is a highly versatile vertical machining centre with a large 2000 mm table cross dimension and high speed rapid traverse of up to 36 m/min and features a powerful 40 Taper spindle, full traveling column design and a table centre partition.
Productivity and efficiency are greatly improved as the machine work envelop is separated into 2 work areas. This allows the machine to be in cycle in one work area, while a part is being set up in the other work area. Fast rapid traverse rates also enable the Mazak VTC-300CII to reduce non-cut times.
CNC Machining Capabilities at Alpha Manufacturing:
• Table working surface (Length) 760mm
• Table working surface (Width) 2,000mm
• Spindle head (vertical travel) Z-axis 660mm
• Spindle Head Spindle speed maximum (standard) 12,000 min-¹
• Feed Rates Rapid traverse (X-axis) 36 m/min
• Rapid traverse (Y-axis) 36 m/min
• Rapid traverse (Z-axis) 36 m/min
• Table length dimension 760mm
• Table width dimension 2,000mm
• Automatic Tool Changer Tool storage capacity (standard) 30 tools